Congratulations! You are officially registered in a GCC Graphic Design course.
A few suggestions:
1. Don’t miss a single class meeting, especially week 1 when there are so many students looking for empty seats. If you leave an empty space there is a very good possibility someone will take your place.
2. Stay in contact with your instructor throughout the entire length of the course. Show up the first day and make sure that you have a least two ways of contacting your instructor (email, telephone extension, Moodle, and or on campus mail box).
3. Know the expectations for the course. The course syllabus, Moodle (not a male poodle:-), it’s the online system that some instructors use to stay in touch with their students), or ask in class (best).
4. Feeling overwhelmed? Speak to your instructor. They have a wealth of experience, and they will have suggestions to get you on solid footing. If they don’t have the entire answer, they can put you in touch with resources on campus to facilitate a positive learning experience.
5. When is the Final Examinations? Know from day One when your Final Examination will be, http://secure.glendale.edu/schedules_ps/deptsched.asp?term=2143&type=&dept=ART.