Art 132, Art 133, and Art 255 students will receive extra credit points for attendance at the following event (ask your instructor if you can receive extra credit points as well 🙂 LAIDUG=Los Angeles InDesign User Group
Spend an evening devoted to all the little details of working with color in InDesign as well as maintaining consistency across Illustrator and Photoshop. This comprehensive presentation will make you an expert in color—or at least on your way—in just a few hours.
- Color settings
- RGB, CYMK and spot color along with when to use each one
- The advantage of swatches
- Navigating the color swatches panel
- Pantone colors
- Color groups
- Using Adobe Color to find and manager color themes
- Maintaining consistent color in placed graphics across InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Using Bridge to sync color settings
- AI’s unique ability to use both RGB and CYMK simultaneously
- Sharing colors
About the Presenter
Theresa Jackson graduated from UCLA with a BFA in 1984. Shortly after she embarked on a career in the graphic arts / print industry. Working in prepress during the early years of digital imaging, she developed an expertise in photo retouching, photo composition and all matters related to pre-press and printing.
Her work experience includes technical support and training for a color management software company, project management, and product development. Since 2005 she has worked as an independent contractor/graphic artist, with a major focus in print design, including large format printing.